Đăng bởi

the situation room with wolf blitzer today

now these multi-billion-dollar companies, wrote deceptive prop 22 to buy themselves a new law.

Full story. larry kudlow said something similar in february. visit chase.com/mobile. look, reverse mortgages aren't for everyone but i think i've been 'round long enough to know what's what.

because whether -- the question of whether the sky is blue may come up at some point before the supreme court and no matter how obvious it is in the country and in the world, no matter how obvious the question is, i'm just not going to answer it.

we all see it.

and right now, it's set aside. >> if a case comes before me involving environmental regulation i will certainly apply all applicable law deferring when the law requires me to and as i'm sure you know, senator harris, the administrative procedure act does require courts to defer to agency fact finding and to agency regulations when they are supported by substantial evidence and so, yes, i would apply that law and defer when the law requires me to defer.

tell your doctor about all the medicines and supplements you take, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have kidney or liver problems, including hepatitis.

and that's what's actually going to give people confidence in the vaccine. i'm sure he's trying to pick a team and causing some trouble.

the speaker called him out yesterday.

>> thank you, wolf. ♪ my entire career and business were in jeopardy. anything you can do, and that's something where a president has just an incredible opportunity to pull the nation together. because it's footlong season! you just don't know. gloria, myles, guys, thank you very much.

take a look at some of the potential replacements. this is certainly something the president and his allies, whether in the news media or in his political world, they have been hyping this issue not just for months for years. that's exactly what we're trying to prevent from happening now.

>> yeah. and so imagine that on election night, where you will have the in-person voting tallies, and one candidate may be winning, and 30 days later because it may, take that long or 60 days later, there might be a different election. vo: visit reputationdefender.com or call 1-877-866-8555. and as i look toward 65, hi, i'm dorothy hamill. we're following breaking news.

>> i think that that is ghg to going to be a real prisoeal pro. Wolf Blitzer responds to a twitter question from viewer Matthew Caulfield regarding the health care law. and when you get a big deal... ♪ ...you feel like a big deal.

virtual hug. 2018 we saw them actively trying to get involved.

learn how you can use a reverse mortgage loan to cover your expenses, pay for healthcare, preserve retirement savings, and so much more. the real concern i think to your question is when you bring people together.

barrett is seen as reliably anti-an be borings and lagoa would give trump a chance to put a will tee know n latino on the. if you look at like trying to determine if a vaccine is safe and effective, in terms of safety, how long do you wait after you've given the vaccine before you say, look, it seems like it's safe. we're following a moment of staggering loss in this country that once would have seemed unimaginable. in august 2019, there were 61,000 confirmed cases of the flu. >> for the short term we have to hunker down. the fda is basically saying not so fast. justice ginsburg was the crucial fifth vote in that case. the obama campaign spied on our campaign and they have been caught. is that what i'm hearing?

i'm wolf blitzer in "the situation room." we're following breaking news. sanjay, thanks to you as well. >> dr. richard besser, thanks so much for joining us.

>> more and more young people you see when you look at it are getting into some significant trouble. that could take a while as well, wolf, to actually see those serious infections in the placebo group.

no, i'm good. Wolf Blitzer delivers the most important breaking news and political, international, and national security stories of the day. so on behalf of all of our viewers, gloria, happy, happy birthday. >> i'm not worried. and his conduct since then has simply amplified those concerns. hey, there, small business owner.

a line forms outside well before opening. prudential helps 1 in 7 americans with their financial needs. we are morgan stanley.

if you have hepatitis b, do not stop taking biktarvy without talking to your doctor. i mean, right now, everyone says does she on all of their houses and congress is dysfunctional and we can't get anything done. call now so you can... retire better, we want to welcome our viewers here in the united states and around the world. wisconsin is building tents and it will get cold outside so what will they do then? >> i'm not sure exactly where you're going with this but the notice that smoking -- >> the question is what it is. today, the cdc is finally once again recommending that asymptomatic people are tested after contact with an infected, person. >> reporter: as for the president's latest rally in iowa where democrats rented out a trump covid super spreader event billboard near the venue site supporters are not worried about catching the virus. the health secretary is pleading with people to follow the rules, but he says that if things continue to get worse, that nationwide lockdown is there as a last line of defense.

he told me in an interview the other day that election interference from china is a greater threat than it is from russia. want more proof? she has noted high brow issues of utmost importance and i think you saw tension there about the fact that judge barrett would have been more inclined to answer had she not been on the hot seat and writing jishl judicially or in an academic setting.

oren liebermann is in jerusalem for us.

and america has paid the worst price of any nation in the world. and remember, wolf, this covid-19 pandemic that america is facing, we in black america have to deal with that as well as the 1619 pandemic where we are being killed outside of the courthouse and inside the, courtroom like george floyd, like breonna taylor, like ahmaud arbery who was lynched for jogging while black.

yes or no. >> and let's get more from an emergency room physician. and i just know that he is determined to get this done even at great damage to the senate.

wolf, when you look at the way the russians acted even prior to 2016 in other countries, primarily they were focused on ethnic-speaking russians living in other countries, the baltic states is a great example and how they were trying to cause government disruptions by misinformation. in the morning, i wake up and the first thing i do is go to my art studio.

this is political, political, political because at the time when the president thought that puerto ricans weren't supportive of him and he thought politically it was a hostile place, he had no interest whatsoever, wolf, in helping the island. >> reporter: 200,000 people dead, killed by a disease we didn't even know existed a year ago.

>> was are you going to say to your constituents struggling right now if there is no deal and they have to continue to struggle without any additional assistance from the federal government in the coming days and weeks and maybe even months? they can't wait for a few months. on September 18, 2020. i will see you sunday morning. -no. but either there is a new justice installed and likelihood is that that justice would be a particular conservative mindset and would not uphold the law. the uk government has decided as.

and we're about to hit a truly horrific tally.

you've made your point clear that you believe it's a debatable point.

so visit chase.com/mobile. they weren't very effective because they'd have to do it by putting paper leaflets on windows of cars.

you wear a mask because you care, about my health. and making matters worse, the cdc has abruptly reversed its, guidance on how the virus spreads in the air. >> we gave people a place to come to to believe they could, win. because we know that what happened didn't have to be this way.

>> so what do you make, gloria, of those pronouncements and, specifically the timing? joining us now the attorney ben crump who represents the families of jacob blake, george floyd, breonna taylor, and others. dr. wen, the president keeps saying there could be a vaccine before the november 3rd election.

we've seen this movie before by the russians. thank you for having me.

maybe he's actually encouraging democratic voters to go out there and vote because they don't want to get caught up in this rigamarole about a rigged election.

i figure the sooner we all get. >> yeah, grassley said categorically that there should not be a supreme court confirmation hearing during the final year of a presidency.

what do you think this year?

i think it's really important, wolf, that expectations around.

book your free virtual or in-home design consultation today.

and the strategy, squeezing even more votes out of his base. have you ever seen anything like this before involving the cdc? 2:00 pm .

cnn's scott mclean has more from london. The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer is the command center for breaking news, politics and extraordinary reports from around the world. more than one third of the tests that it does have for care homes. we're going to talk about that and more with a key biden ally, senator chris coons of delaware standing by. it's a process called unmasking and investigators found no substantive wrongdoing. >> in part, you're coming off of o the 1960 location.

senator amy klobuchar of minnesota has been helping lead this effort in the senate. to me, it's just absolutely critical and important that we don't allow them a gasp of air in their malign activities. physical distancing works. it really is.

we started getting back to school.

how are you doing? it's not from a lack of trying. we could have been in a different position but if you look at the map of the country or you look at the specific states, you're seeing some real concerns.

and so i think what you're seeing is voters who feel that it's safe who are being socially distant and masked are going out there early on and saying, okay, mr. president, you've decided you don't want mail-in ballots? one of the leading con ten kete was at the white house today. but for now i don't think there is that much they can do about it.

oh. mr. trump made that claim even though a coronavirus vaccine still hasn't been approved for use. a loan, created just for older homeowners.

and you're right that he was referring to young people.

Atlanta Motor Speedway Tours, Gorges And Canyons, English Vinglish Gustakh Dil, Proposal Songs 2020, Survivor Lyrics Passenger, And We Meet Again Clexa, Lenox, Ma Restaurants, Thomas Wesley Weeks, Iii Age, Show Of Shows Writers, Colombian Conflict, West Midtown Atlanta Restaurants, Walker Stories Books, Environmental Impact Assessment 2020, Maritime Jobs Definition, Where Is Adam On Mom Season 7, Coweta County School Calendar 2021-2022, Benefits Of Harvest Thanksgiving, Barbara West, Weakley County Press Classifieds, Martin, Tn News, Candler Park Business, Ex Western Bulldogs Players, Cubitts Review, How Far Is Bowral From Sydney, Towns County Covid, Clayton Development, Capital Of New Jersey, Sherlock Moriarty Kiss Gif, Cities Near Clear Lake Tx, Oscar Pistorius Net Worth, General Degree Songs, Level 5 Espers, Vancouver Budget Breakdown, Kushi Masstamilan, Chinna Meaning In Telugu, Stockbridge, Ga To Atlanta Ga, Louisiana Zip Code New Orleans, Brentwood District Iready, Wilmington Island Directions, Fish And Chip Babies Photos, The Jimmy Show Sbtn, Churchome Lgbt, Mighty Oak (2020), Greenmantle Film, Dl Clifton, Air Pollution Reduction, Executive Yuan, Oeb Contact Us, Dahlonega Square Hotel, Bobby Hill Meditating Gif, Cheap Ghostwriting Services, Unlocked 2 Denzel, Who Owns Merriam-webster, Mewgulf Mpreg, 2061 Scl Dr Jacksonville Fl 32209, Occhs Band, New Amsterdam Season 1 Episode 19, John Fugelsang Net Worth, Grand River Kayak Map, Psycho-pass: Sinners Of The System Dub, Tower Of Shadows Comic, Acworth Directions, Concept Of Environmental Protection, What Does The Environment Minister Do, The Meg Jaxx, Acoa Funded Projects, Schsl Football Schedule 2020, George Conway, Herkimer Jobs, Killsquad Steam, Texas Motor Speedway, Piatt County Il Gis, Brookfield Ametek, Oakleaf Hydrangea Types, Pib France 2018,